Nightclubs in GTA Online are businesses included in the game as a part of the After Hours update. Any of the ten clubs can be purchased at the Maze Bank Foreclosures website.
- Gold medal objectives
- Conditions of failure
|Unlocks||Blitz Play, The Multi Target Assassination|
|Unlocked by||Fame or Shame|
|Necessary to Achieve 100%||Yes|
- 3671 Whispymound Drive
Kill the target using a Sniper Rifle.
- Player cover was blown
- Target escaped
This is the only Lester’s assassination, which must be completed to progress the storyline. The other four are better to postpone until the final story mission will be completed.
Before this mission, create a save and keep a couple of memory slots free. It will be useful in case you’ll make a mistake when trading on the exchange. Also, make sure that Franklin has a sniper rifle.
- Complete the Epsilon Program. It brings $2,009,500 net profit if you betray the organization.
- Complete the “Altruist Cult Shootout” random event and take four briefcases for a total of $100,000.
- Complete the “Drug Shootout” random event, it brings from $10,000 to $100,000.
- Complete Maude’s Bail Bond missions. If you’ll deliver the criminals alive, you’ll get a total of $40,000.
- Complete Nigel’s missions. If you’ll take Al Di Napoli to the railway crossing and will let him go, he’ll give you $10,000.
- Purchase the Sonar Collections Dock and collect all the Nuclear Waste. The net profit will be $690,000.
- Complete the “Bike Thief City 1” random event and receive a reward of $100,000 in Animal Ark shares. They can be immediately sold to reinvest the received money.
- Complete the “Burial” random event. The reward will be $60,000.
- Complete the “Deal Gone Wrong” random event. You’ll be able to pick up a briefcase with $25,000, and also some cash.
- Complete the “Countryside Robbery” random event and pick up two briefcases of $5000 each.
- If you’re going to rob all the security vans, it makes sense to do it now. Each of them will bring you $5000 on average.
Note that shortly after completing the mission, you will lose access to the old Franklin’s house and the garage next to it. All vehicles left in this garage will be lost. If you want to save them, buy the Grove Street Garage and store them there. If you want to save only one car or motorcycle, use it to perform the mission and then store it in the garage near the new house. This does not apply to Franklin’s Buffalo S and Bagger, they will stay with you anyway.
Shares Purchase Before the Mission
Invest all the money of all three protagonists in BettaPharmaceuticals shares. To do it, open the web browser on your phone or another device, click on “Money and Services”, next click on BAWSAQ, go to “Markets”, find BettaPharmaceuticals (BET) in the list and buy as many shares as you can. It’s advisable to keep a few thousand dollars for taxi services and other small expenses.
Then switch to the two other protagonists and do the same. Now you’re ready to meet with Lester.
Walkthrough: Sniper Rifle
To get the gold medal, you need to assassinate the target with a sniper rifle. You can use a regular Sniper Rifle or a Heavy Sniper.
Head to the marked point, watch the cutscene and then go up to the second level of the parking lot. Park your vehicle nearby to quickly leave the parking lot later.
Take a position, as shown in the screenshot below. Wait until the end of the countdown and aim at the rear door window of the car. Your target is a man in a pink shirt. He will get into the car in the back seat behind the driver and at that moment you’ll need to pull the trigger.
When the target will be eliminated, wait a second behind the fence, and then run to your vehicle. Drive to the upper level of the parking lot, jump off a ramp and drive away from the crime scene. If you didn’t gain the wanted level, the mission will be completed. But if you did, you’ll need to lose it first. As a reward, you’ll receive $9000 and a new house in Vinewood Hills. Don’t forget to save the game in an empty slot.
Shares Sale and Purchase After the Mission
The BettaPharmaceuticals shares that you bought before the mission will grow by about 50% within 24 in-game hours. If you don’t want to wait, you can go to bed several times — 4 times as Michael, 3 times as Franklin or 2 times as Trevor. It’s not necessary to save the game each time you go to bed, just cancel the save.
Make sure that the growth of shares reached about 50% and sell them. To do this, go to the LCN or BAWSAQ website, select the “My Portfolio” section and click the “Sell All” button. Then buy the shares of Bilkinton (BIL) on the LCN website. They, in turn, will grow by about 100%, after which they’ll also need to be sold. Don’t forget to buy and sell shares of all three protagonists.
Note: data on the change of the share prices are relevant for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. On PS3 and Xbox 360, you can earn more. The game updates can also affect the state of affairs.
- It’s not necessary to go to bed several times to advance the time while you holding the shares. You can, for example, participate in some miscellaneous activities.
- After completing the mission, if you’ll enter Franklin’s old house before Lester calls, you will find it in the same condition as before. After the call, Franklin’s belongings will disappear from his room, and Franklin will be locked inside the house.