Nightclubs in GTA Online are businesses included in the game as a part of the After Hours update. Any of the ten clubs can be purchased at the Maze Bank Foreclosures website.
- Gold medal objectives
- Conditions of failure
|Protagonists||Michael De Santa, Trevor Philips|
|Unlocks||Deep Inside, Minor Turbulence, Patricia Madrazo as a character|
|Unlocked by||Eye in the Sky, Mr. Richards|
|Necessary to Achieve 100%||Yes|
- A Fair Day's Pay achievement/trophy
Reach top speed on the Sanchez.
Glued to the Seat
Don't fall off the Sanchez during the chase.
One Two Three
Shoot down the plane with 3 shots only.
Complete within 09:45.
- Skip all custscenes.
- Michael fails to shoot down the plane
- Trevor loses the falling plane
- The van destroyed before shooting down the plane
Skip the first and all subsequent cutscenes. Otherwise, you will not be able to complete the mission in time to get the gold medal.
Go to the marked point. There you will find a van with a sniper rifle installed in it.
Wait for the aircraft appearance to the left of the skyscrapers. You need to shoot not at the plane itself, but at the red square in front of it. To get the gold medal, you need to make three shots right on target. Michael’s special ability can only be used for the first shot.
When the plane is hit, the game will switch you to Trevor and you will need to follow the plane. To get the gold medal, you need to reach top speed on the Sanchez. Also, you must not fall or get off the Sanchez.
The plane will land on the field. Kill Javier and go inside the plane. After that, the game will switch you to Michael.
You need to drive the van away from the observatory and then destroy it in any way. But after that, you need to meet with Trevor at the cement works, so it’s better to drive the van there and destroy it on the spot. In this case, you save time because you don’t need to look for a new car. Remember that you won’t get the gold medal if you use a taxi.
After destroying the van, you will be instructed to go to Martin’s house, but don’t do it. Trevor will call you almost immediately, and you just have to wait for him at the cement works.
After the Mission
Martin’s men will hunt Michael and Trevor in Los Santos. This will continue until the completion of the Monkey Business story mission and will cause the following consequences:
- all side-missions and activities located in Los Santos will become unavailable for Michael and Trevor;
- Michael will have to use Trevor’s trailer as a safehouse;
- most of Michael’s clothes will be unavailable;
- Michael’s mansion and Floyd’s Apartment will both be locked.
- Caida Libre means Free Fall in Spanish.
- The plane flies over the runway at Sandy Shores Airfield, but the pilot doesn’t try to land there. In addition, damaging only one of the plane’s engines shouldn’t have led to falling from the sky.