Nightclubs in GTA Online are businesses included in the game as a part of the After Hours update. Any of the ten clubs can be purchased at the Maze Bank Foreclosures website.
- Conditions of Failure
- Chunky Lee escapes
The easiest way to pass this mission is to kill Chunky Lee Chong from afar, so as not to chase him and not engage in a fight with the Triads.
Go to the south entrance of the market and you’ll see the victim close-up. Don’t come any closer. Carefully aim, shoot Chunky Lee Chong and immediately leave to avoid the attack of the Triads.
As an option, you can use a Molotov cocktail or a grenade. The most usable weapon is a sniper rifle or a rocket launcher, but at this stage of the game, they are hard to obtain.
Where to Get the Weapons
- A pistol is stored in the courtyard behind the Ammu-Nation, in the same place as in the mission Pump-Action Pimp.
- Four homeless people, who live in a nameless tunnel, armed with Molotov cocktails. The entrance to the tunnel located near the 8-Ball’s garage.
- Grenades will appear next to the hideouts when you collect 30 Hidden Packages.
- A sniper rifle can be found in Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale, but you’ll need to use a little trick.
- Also, there is a rocket launcher at Shoreside Vale. You can find out how to pick it up from the walkthrough of the final story mission.