You need to destroy several sports cars and special vehicles, eliminate plenty of enemies, and then escape.
- Conditions of failure
- GTA$ & RP, the exact amount depends on several factors
- 15 JP
- The team ran out of lives
- Time ran out
- Any of target cars destroyed
In this mission, you need to steal from 4 to 8 cars and deliver them to the port. You have 15 minutes to do it. It’s pretty hard to meet the time requirement solo without using air transport.
- Car A — Sentinel Classic in Chamberlain Hills guarded by several gang members.
- Car B — Ellie between buildings on Palomino Avenue, guarded by five gang members.
- Car C — Swinger in Rockford Hills, or on Portola Drive, not guarded. Only appears when there are three or four players.
- Car D — Elegy Retro Custom in Pillbox Hill, or on Alta Street, not guarded. Only appears when there are four players.
Pay attention to the parking at the port. Park the cars as the Ellie in the screenshot below. If you park them in the same way as the Sentinel Classic is parked, there may be difficulties with parking other cars.
When all the cars from the first batch are delivered, Simeon will text you that there are more cars.
- Car A — Ellie atop a multistorey car park in Del Perro.
- Car B — inside an impound garage at the Mission Row Police Station.
- Car C — Elegy Retro Custom in Vespucci Canals. Only appears when there are three or four players.
- Car D — Sentinel Classic in a car park under the Rockford Plaza shopping centre. Only appears when there are four players.
All the cars from the second batch are guarded by FIB. When you steal them, you get three wanted stars.
If you perform this mission alone, it’s better to steal Car B first, and then Car A in the second batch. In this case, Car A is not guarded by FIB, and you don’t get wanted stars.
The mission completes when all the cars from the first and second batches are in the port.