New Mode: Target Assault Races
In Target Assault Races, now available to play in GTA Online, teams of two strap into a range of weaponized vehicles — one behind the wheel, and the other on the trigger. The Gunner is responsible for destroying targets from a mounted gun, while the Driver races to outmanoeuvre the opposition for additional points on each lap. After each lap the Gunner and the Driver switch roles, and whichever team finishes with the most points wins.
Finishing laps in the top three and passing through Checkpoints ahead of your opponents will earn you bonus points, but accuracy is the name of the game here. You’ll score more points for smaller targets, and even more for hitting them dead center.
Target Assault Races are available to play today in GTA Online, with seven unique tracks featuring an assortment of assault-minded vehicles, including the new Vapid Caracara. Jump into the Target Assault Series blip on the map and earn Double GTA$ and RP all week long.
New Vehicle:The Vapid Caracara
Pick up the Vapid Caracara today exclusively from Warstock Cache & Carry and take it for a spin in the new Target Assault mode.
- Mammoth Avenger — 30% off;
- Turreted Limo — 30% off;
- Karin Technical Aqua — 30% off;
- Karin Technical — 30% off;
- HVY Barrage — 30% off;
- HVY Insurgent — 30% off;
- Brute Armored Boxville — 30% off.
- Mammoth Avenger Weapon Workshop — 30% off;
- Mammoth Avenger Styles — 30% off;
- Mammoth Avenger Vehicle Workshop — 50% off;
- Mobile Operations Center Vehicle Workshop — 50% off;
- Engines — 25% off;
- Turbo — 25% off;
- Brakes — 25% off;
- Transmission — 25% off;
- Liveries — 25% off (includes Aircraft);
- Vehicle Armor — 25% off (includes Aircraft).
Race Schedule, April 3nd–9th:
- premium stunt race “Lift Off”;
- time trial “Observatory”.