Contraband Week in GTA Online
Double Cash on Gunrunning Sell Missions, Faster Research Plus Big Discounts on Bunkers, Vehicles and More
Gunrunning & Target Assault Bonuses
Subterranean entrepreneurs are set to profit this week with Bunker-manufactured contraband netting Double GTA$ & RP via Gunrunning Sell Missions through April 16th. And like any good boss, you want to get the most out of your staff — so fire up the Disruption Logistics website on the Bunker Laptop and assign your team to Research, which is running 50% faster to unlock choice upgrades for the same period.
Extended through April 16th, drivers and dead-eyes alike can still earn Double GTA$ & RP in Target Assault Races — a new mode released just last week that tests duos’ racing speed and shooting precision in equal measure.
- Mobile Operations Center Cabs — 30% off;
- Mobile Operations Center Bays — 30% off;
- Mk II Weapon Upgrade — 25% off;
- Vom-Feuer Anti-Aircraft Trailer — 25% off;
- HVY APC — 25% off;
- BF Dune FAV — 25% off;
- Declasse Weaponized Tampa — 25% off;
- HVY Nightshark — 25% off.
Bunkers & Upgrades:
- Farmhouse Bunker — 50% off;
- Thomson Scrapyard Bunker — 45% off;
- Smoke Tree Road Bunker — 40% off;
- All Bunker Upgrades — 30% off;
- All Bunker Renovations — 30% off.
- Pfister Neon — 25% off;
- Overflod Autarch — 25% off.
Race Schedule, April 10th–16th:
- premium stunt race “The Loop” (locked to Rocket Voltic);
- time trial “Great Ocean Highway”.
Coming Next Week
Get ready to take on The Vespucci Job — a brand new mode where you’re either on the run in the Weeny Issi Classic (coming to your local Southern San Andreas Super Autos dealership) or you’re in hot pursuit in an LSPD squad car trying to put an end to the madcap caper. Also, be on the lookout for new arrivals from Legendary Motorsport and Elitás Travel in the form of the mighty Vapid Flash GT Sports car and the Sea Sparrow Chopper. More details to come when it all drops next week Tuesday April 17.