Nightclubs in GTA Online are businesses included in the game as a part of the After Hours update. Any of the ten clubs can be purchased at the Maze Bank Foreclosures website.
- Gold medal objectives
- Conditions of failure
|Unlocks||Complications, Chop, Strangers and Freaks, Simeon Yetarian as a Director Mode character|
|Unlocked by||Franklin and Lamar|
|Necessary to Achieve 100%||Yes|
- Green Bagger with a custom License Plate for Franklin
Complete within 06:30.
- Skip cutscenes.
Shoot the gasoline trail.
- The Penumbra will flee, shoot at it.
Kill 6 enemies with a headshot.
- The most convenient way: kill with a headshot four enemies while you in the garage and then one enemy on a balcony and another one on a terrace.
Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 70%.
- When you will get six headshots, shoot the enemies in the torso.
- Lamar is dead
- Lamar is left behind
- Bagger destroyed
- Bagger abandoned
- Biker escaped with the Bagger
- A disturbance caused in the showroom
- Neighborhood alerted before opening the garage
- Gate smashed before opening the garage
After the end of the cutscene get in a car and go to the destination. If you arrived to Simeon on foot or in a slow car, take Vapid Bullet (it’s parked behind the dealership). One of the gold medal conditions is complete the mission in 6 minutes and 30 seconds, so the fast car will be useful.
When you reached the place, climb over the gate, go to the end of the alley with Lamar and come to the garage on the right. If Franklin doesn’t have an armor, first open the garage with light-blue door and writing «PRIVATE, KEEP CLEAR» on the opposite side of the street.
After the end of the cutscene pick up a gun and take cover behind the wall — from here you will be able to eliminate five enemies. Note the white tank on the scaffolding, you can blow it up by a shot. Remember, to get the gold medal you need to get six headshots.
As soon as you’ll finish with the first five attackers leave the garage and take cover behind the pickup. Continue to shoot the bandits.
When you move toward the exit of the alley pay attention to the two-door coupe Penumbra. It will leave behind a gasoline trail and you need to shoot it to get the gold medal. But it will be also useful for eliminating of the remaining enemies.
Run to the gate through which you got into the alley. Get ready to shoot: a Vagos gang member will soon appear on a motorcycle which has to be delivered to Simeon. However, keep in mind that firing accuracy must be at least 70% to get the gold medal, and auto aim will not work.
If you didn’t shoot the gangster, get in the car and start the pursuit. It is better to activate Franklin’s special ability and bring down the fugitive than shoot him. Scratches on the motorcycle will not affect the result of the mission.
Now you only need to deliver the motorcycle to the carwash and the mission will be completed. After that “Strangers and Freaks” missions will be available, you can start the first one near Franklin’s house.
- If replay this mission having modified Franklin’s Bagger, it will be equipped with all modifications (except for color). The same thing will happen, for example, with Amanda’s Sentinel in “Father/Son”.
- If you change Franklin’s hairstyle before the mission, Lamar will make a compliment about it.