Nightclubs in GTA Online are businesses included in the game as a part of the After Hours update. Any of the ten clubs can be purchased at the Maze Bank Foreclosures website.
- Conditions of failure
- No reward
- T dies
- B dies
- M dies
- The crew is left behind
- Hostages killed
- Route abandoned
- Car abandoned
- Car destroyed
- Car stuck in snow
When you gain control of the protagonist, go to the opened door.
Place your sight on the bank’s employees to make them walk to a locked room.
Then use the cellphone to blow up the charge.
Go to the bank vault and take the money.
At the exit from the vault, the guard will take Michael as a hostage. Switch to Trevor (follow the prompts on the screen), carefully take aim at the guard’s head and shoot.
Move towards the exit. Take cover and wait out the explosion.
After opening the door shoot as many police as possible without leaving the premises.
Then move forward, continuing to shoot the police. Use columns and vehicles as shelters.
It’s impossible to take a police car and quickly get to the destination point, so keep moving on foot towards the car that waiting for you.
After the cutscene, drive carefully and follow the GPS route on the radar. Abandoning the route will fail the mission. On the way don’t pay attention to the police.
After the end of the trip take cover and shoot the police until the mission is over.
- After the end of the Prologue, the next mission Franklin and Lamar will automatically begin.
- This mission is the first heist in the game, although officially it is not considered as one.
- Michael and Trevor can’t use their special abilities in this mission.
- This is the only time in the game when you can see Police Roadcruiser and Police Rancher.
- Under the railway bridge, you can find an alien frozen in the ice.