Nightclubs in GTA Online are businesses included in the game as a part of the After Hours update. Any of the ten clubs can be purchased at the Maze Bank Foreclosures website.
- Gold Medal Objectives
- Conditions of Failure
|Protagonists||Michael De Santa, Trevor Philips|
|Unlocked by||The Paleto Score|
|Necessary to Achieve 100%||Yes|
- No reward
Complete within 11:30.
- Skip all cutscenes.
Reach top speed on the Sanchez.
- Perform a wheelie while driving along East Joshua Road.
Better than CJ
Land on the train using the 1st jump.
- It’s easy to do at low speed.
- The train got away
- The boat destroyed
- The boat got stuck
- Michael runs out of sticky bombs before opening the cargo container
Skip the first and all subsequent cutscenes. Otherwise, you will not be able to complete the mission in time to get the gold medal.
Get on the motorcycle and try to reach top speed while driving along East Joshua Road. You need to do it to get the gold medal. Hold the left stick back or press the left Control on the keyboard to perform a wheelie — it will increase speed a little.
When you catch the train, keep to the right of it and try to land on it using the 1st jump. This is the third requirement for obtaining the gold medal — “Better than CJ”. To make it easier, jump at low speed.
If you fail, you can use a few more jumps ahead, although in this case, you will not get the gold medal. If you cannot jump onto the train from any springboard, the mission will fail.
When you on the cars, drive forward to the locomotive. The motorcycle will not fall into the gaps between the containers.
When you get control of the train, hold the acceleration button until the game switches you to Michael. You don’t need to use brakes.
Move along the river to the specified point. After the cutscene, use the sticky bomb to blast the doors of the marked container.
The game will switch you to Trevor, and you will need to fight off the Merryweather mercenaries. First, there will be three boats, and then two helicopters.
After that, the snipers will start firing you from the bridge. Use the sniper rifle thermal scope to eliminate them. After a short time, another helicopter and two paratroopers will join them.
When you eliminate all the enemies, Michael will get an artifact out of the container and will moor to the shore. Get in the boat and get ready to repel Merryweather attacks, or switch to Michael and let Trevor do it himself.
Then it will be necessary only to disembark at the marked point and reach the cars. After that, Michael will leave and the mission will be completed.
- The bridge will be destroyed until the completion of the Hang Ten story mission. In connection with this, the Runaway train parachute jump will be unavailable.
- This mission is the only time in the game when the player can control a train, when a train carries more than ten cars, when trains crash, and when a train driver sits on the right side of the cab.
- The Better than CJ gold medal requirement is a reference to the Wrong Side of the Tracks story mission in GTA San Andreas.
- The collision of the trains on the bridge is a reference to the 1995 movie Under Siege 2: Dark Territory.
- This is one of three missions where the use of thermal scope is possible. The two other are Predator and The Merryweather Heist (Freighter).
Video walkthrough: youtu.be/o1Uz3M09q-A.