Nightclubs in GTA Online are businesses included in the game as a part of the After Hours update. Any of the ten clubs can be purchased at the Maze Bank Foreclosures website.
- Gold Medal Objectives
- Conditions of Failure
|Franklin Clinton, Michael De Santa, Trevor Philips
|The Paleto Score
|Paleto Score Setup
|Necessary to Achieve 100%
- No reward
Finish with a shooting accuracy of at least 70%.
Complete within 09:00.
- Skip the cutscenes.
Kill 3 enemies with a headshot.
Thin the Herd
Don’t kill any animals.
If you have started the mission as Michael or Trevor, skip the cutscene, get in the car and follow the route on the radar. Soon the game will switch you to Franklin and you will need to chase the O’Neil brothers. Don’t try to destroy their car.
The O’Neils will drive off the highway onto the dirt road leading to Raton Canyon and then get into an accident. Get out of the car and inspect the broken Benefactor Dubsta. Franklin will call Trevor and the game will switch you back to him.
Go to the airfield and board Trevor’s helicopter. Fly at low altitude to the destination. When you will fly through the marker, the game will switch you to Michael.
Turn on the thermal scope and look for the O’Neil brothers among the animals. To get the gold medal, you need to get 3 headshots and don’t kill any animals, so use a maximum zoom and Michael’s special ability during the fire. It’s also necessary to shoot with an accuracy of at least 70%.
One of the brothers is swimming in the river, the second is hiding among the trees. The third took cover behind the stone and will not show himself until you kill the first two. When you notice a missile flying in your direction, prepare to play as Franklin again.
Follow Chop and swim across the river. When Chop will chase after the last brother, shoot him in the head with a sniper rifle, or with another suitable weapon. It can be done both as Franklin, and as Michael, depending on what will be more convenient for you.
Now switch to Trevor and land the helicopter next to Franklin. Let him and Chop go on board and fly back to the airfield. Land the helicopter in the specified point and the mission will be completed.
- The O’Neils’ Dubsta doesn’t get damaged from shots and explosions. That’s why you should not try to destroy it during the chase.
- While hunting for the brothers from the helicopter you can catch a glimpse of a Bigfoot. He will disappear if you try to zoom on him.
- This is one of three missions where you can use the thermal scope, the other two are “The Merryweather Heist (Freighter)” and “Derailed”.
- The name of the mission is a reference to the 1987 film “Predator”.
- After the O’Neil’s crash, Franklin yells “Oh shit!” in the same way he does during the parachute jump in the “Risk Assessment” mission by Dom Beasley.
Video walkthrough: youtu.be/B0VgCXxf_tU.