The new Pfister Neon electric sports car now available in GTA Online. It can be bought at Legendary Motorsport for $ 1,500,000.
New Mode: Hardest Target
Your objective — slaughter the other team’s Target and protect your own at all costs. Only the Target’s life matters (and you can rack up bonus points for Target-on-Target violence), so the gung-ho approach is strongly recommended. Keep an eye on the timer though — the designated Target switches every minute, meaning you could find yourself attracting some unwanted attention at the drop of a hat. Earn Double GTA$ & RP in Hardest Target now through February 5th.
CEOs and Gunrunners alike are set to profit this week with 25% more GTA$ on Special Cargo Deliveries as well as a 25% boost on Gunrunning Research & Manufacturing through February 5th.
Bunkers — 25% off:
- Farmhouse Bunker;
- Thomson Scrapyard Bunker;
- Bunker Renovations — 25% off;
- Mobile Operation Center Cabs.
Properties & Renovations — 25% off:
- Special Cargo Warehouses;
- Executive Office Renovations.
Vehicles & Armor:
- Cargobob — 35% off;
- LF-22 Starling — 25% off (Buy it Now & Trade Price);
- Grotti Cheetah Classic — 25% off;
- Vehicle armor — 25% off;
- Bulletproof tires — 25% off.
- premium stunt race “Rally” (locked to Sports);
- time trial “Casino”.