- 15 new vehicles,
- 6 new co-op missions,
- 9 new Open Wheel race tracks,
- Open Wheel Race Creator,
- new Business Battles,
- The Diamond Adversary Series,
- 2 new Arcade Cabinets,
- new collectibles, ambient events and more.
Fixes and Improvements:
- Players can now return Personal Vehicles to storage via an option within the Interaction Menu.
- Players can now own up to eight different Properties.
- Mashing the accelerator prior to starting a race is no longer a viable strategy to gain a speed boost. Instead, players can only receive a starting boost by timing their pedal press once “Go” is shown (or in the case of Open Wheel Races, when the countdown lights are removed).
- Requesting a Pegasus Vehicle is more convenient than ever, with many additional spawn locations being added to reduce your travel time to the closest available location.
- When entering the Diamond Casino & Resort, punters will now be told how long they will need to wait before spinning the Lucky Wheel again. That’s the last time you’ll see a clock inside of The Diamond, though, that’s for sure.
Read the full details on the official Rockstar website: support.rockstargames.com.