With both the Import/Export business booming and the recent holiday season taking over Southern San Andreas, the Snapmatic community’s best and brightest were on hand to document their wheelings, dealings and festive feelings. We’re proud to present the winners of the #IMPORTEXPORT and #FESTIVESURPRISE2016 Snapmatic Contests, along with some stellar honorable mentions.
Congratulations to the talented ten, each of whom took home a cool GTA$1,000,000 for their creations.
#IMPORTEXPORT Snapmatic Winners
Coupé ’chute. Opting to take an amusement ride of his own, Venzee’s Ruiner pops in contrast to the blazing orange and yellow Del Perro Pier backdrop.
It’s Dino a Dino as two prehistoric beasts face off in the Grand Senora Desert.
Other Honorable Mentions…
- Babyblizue by up-daz — Bullet the blue sky. Los Brutaloz Co-Commish up-daz ponied up for the ultimate protection for his new Elegy Custom Retro.
- . by Cakesy82 — So two heads are better than one. Bone collector Cakesy82 of the Genuine Elites Crew orchestrates a macabre photo shoot at the famous Vinewood sign but the real star is the Ornate Skull Mask.
- Chiliad Mountain State Wildnerness by GtaDoll_ — Gliding off into the sunset, it’s smooth sailing for GtaDoll_ and her new Imponte Ruiner.
- T Minus Zero by quaid86 — Demonstrating the dangers of standing downwind, quaid86 feels the particularly explosive blast from the back end of a Coil Rocket Voltic.
#FESTIVESURPRISE2016 Snapmatic Winners
Raton Canyon’s transformation into a winter wonderland is captured in vegarius1’s scenic and enchanting shot.
There are more than a few explosive surprises sitting under the tree in Legion Square as Basimatic kicks off the festive celebrations with a bang.
Tripping the light fantastic, bougazn’s aquatic figure is radiant in an Electric Bodysuit.
Life’s a beach for DocWurst’s band of Santas enjoying some well-earned R&R at Del Perro Pier.
Other Honorable Mentions…
- Merry Snowman by JUNKieGobbO — There’s no party like a snow party, especially with this frosty crew all geared up for some wintry mischief.
- Let’s Play! by CodeBre4ker — An innocent invitation takes on a slightly sinister edge in this shot of a menacing snowman.
- A Festive Future by Darkshifter — Snowball fights go futuristic with the help of a festively painted Shotaro and Luminous Bodysuit.
- Basesnowball by EdgarLatvian — Santa has many gifts in that bag of his, one of them being a textbook swing sure to send that ball straight out of the park.
- Hooo Hooo Hooo by greatler — Shout out to the doubly distinguished greatler, for making the honorable mention list thanks to this inspired take on a Christmas classic.
Congratulations are also in order for the winners of the Import/Export Social Club Sweepstakes: DeadeyeCrow, todd_blackburn, jsu3275, HarleysJoker696 and GTAMAN56193 Stay tuned to the Rockstar Newswire for more opportunities to win GTAV gear and collectibles.