Southern San Andreas is rewarding the entrepreneurial spirit of its citizens; whether you’re fresh off the plane at LSIA or a longstanding VIP, everyone who logs in to GTA Online this week will qualify for a state sponsored gift of GTA$250K. To keep your hustle running like clockwork, they’ll also slide you an additional GTA$150K for each subsequent day you log in to GTA Online this week, through May 14th. Earn over GTA$1,000,000 for participating every day. All bonus cash awards will be deposited into your Maze Bank account between May 15th and May 21st.
Double cash and RP on Contact Missions, Rockstar Stunt Races & Special Vehicle Circuit through May 14th.
The Vanilla Unicorn T-Shirt and Black Ammu-Nation Cap are free unlocks to all who log in to GTA Online by May 14th.
And if you’re looking forward to Red Dead Redemption 2 after this past week’s trailer and previews, and have yet to unearth the Double-Action Revolver in GTA Online, make sure to check the inbox on your in-game iFruit for the first clue to unlocking this antique in both GTA Online and Red Dead Redemption 2. Look for another lost relic from the frontier to be unearthed in Los Santos later this year.
- Executive Offices — 50% off;
- Biker Clubhouses — 50% off;
- All Yachts & Yacht Modifications — 50% off;
- Bunkers — 40% off;
- Hangars — 40% off;
- Facilities — 30% off.
On the Ground:
- Mobile Operations Center — 30% off;
- Armored Kuruma — 30% off;
- Nagasaki Shotaro — 30% off (play a round of Deadline to unlock for purchase);
- HVY Barrage — 30% off;
- Ocelot Ardent — 30% off;
- BF Dune FAV — 30% off;
- Bravado Half-Track — 30% off;
- BF Ramp Buggy — 30% off;
- Cheval Taipan — 30% off;
- Ocelot Pariah — 30% off;
- Pegassi Tempesta — 30% off;
- Grotti Cheetah — 30% off;
- Grotti Stinger — 30% off;
- Truffade Z-Type — 30% off.
In the Air:
- Mammoth Avenger — 30% off;
- FH-1 Hunter — 30% off;
- Buckingham Akula — 30% off;
- Western Company Seabreeze — 30% off.
Vehicle Upgrades & Weapon Customization:
- Mobile Operations Center Upgrades — 30% off;
- Mammoth Avenger Renovations — 30% off;
- Benny’s Upgrade — 30% off;
- Engine Upgrades — 30% off;
- Handling Upgrades — 30% off;
- Brake Upgrades — 30% off;
- Transmission Upgrades — 30% off;
- Turbo — 30% off;
- Suspension — 30% off;
- Spoilers — 30% off;
- Mk II Upgrades — 25% off (cost to upgrade to Mk II weapon).
Race Schedule, May 8th–14th:
- premium stunt race “Night Ride” (locked to Ruiner 2000);
- time trial “Storm Drain”.