Useful information about the game and review of some features of the game.
PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 4
- Fully shut down your console.
- After 30 seconds of the console being shut down, restart the console.
- Launch GTA V.
- When launching GTA V, wait until a black screen appears after the initial splash art has disappeared, and hold down L1+R1 throughout the opening scenes.
- If successful, you will be prompted to re-calibrate your language and brightness options.
- Hold the power button until the console turns off.
- Unplug the console from its power source for 20-30 seconds.
- Reconnect the power to the console
- Turn the console on
- Load GTA Online in Story Mode
- Select “Go Online” from the pause menu
- Load Steam
- From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
- Select the Local files tab and click the “Verify integrity of game cache” option.
- Steam will verify the game’s cache file. This process may take several minutes.
- Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.
Social Club (Non-Steam Only)
- Hit the Home key to bring up the Social Club Overlay.
- Go to Settings.
- Under “Profile” select Delete Local Profile.
- Click Confirm.
- Sign in again using your email and password for the Social Club account that activated GTA V.